Appen Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Appen receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Appen can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Appen helps leading companies expand into new global markets. We create a better experience for customers by improving search engines, social media platforms, eCommerce sites and more. With a crowd of over 1 million flexible people in over 130 countries working in more than 180 languages and dialects, we help our clients ramp up their teams so they can respond to ever-changing customer needs.
Appen Job Opportunities & Application Process
Appen receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Appen, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- The project involves populating map data with accurate local pronunciations.
- Consultant will review, verify, correct and add pronunciations as necessary for roads and places local to the indicated county.
- This task can be performed by residents of southern Texas, with strong preference for candidates from the following counties: Nueces, Webb, Hidalgo, Victoria, Cameron. Well-qualified candidates from neighboring counties are also welcome to apply.
- Has lived at least 10 years in southern/southeastern Texas.
- Significant experience navigating and/or giving directions throughout this region, including rural areas.
- Native speaker of US English dialect local to Texas.
- Mac computer running High Sierra (Mac OS 10.13.X) or higher.
As a member of our global crowdsourcing team you have the opportunity to gather data for some of the world’s top internet and search engine companies. Your projects will range from transcribing audio and user experience research to content evaluation. This is an entry level position and all work is completed remotely using web-based platforms.
You Might Fit This Role If:
• You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your technology skills
• You want to do internet-based data collection work from home
• You enjoy working independently
• Crowdsourcing positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
• In most cases work is done at your own pace with no minimum hours required
Work Facts of Appen
Appen Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Appen Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Appen to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Appen Jobs: Official Site.