Anadarko Petroleum Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Anadarko Petroleum receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Anadarko Petroleum can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Opportunities for Experienced Professionals
Anadarko team members set high standards for quality work that contributes to our continued success. Year after year, we live our core values, take ownership of our work and facilitate ideas that both fuel careers and energize the company’s reputation as an industry leader.
Anadarko has more than 4,900 employees working all over the world, and we’re continuously looking to add exceptional talent to our team. We’re currently seeking experienced professionals in a number of career areas, including:
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Information Technology
- Land and Land Administration
- Public Relations
- Supply Chain Management
Anadarko Petroleum Job Opportunities & Application Process
Anadarko Petroleum receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Anadarko Petroleum, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Electrical Tech – Delaware Basin E&P Operations
This position is located in Anadarko’s Delaware Basin as a member of the Exploration & Production Operations Team in Kermit, TX.
- Minimum 1-year electrical experience within the oil and industry, preferred.
- Sub-station operation & maintenance certification in the state of Texas is preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot control systems, components, end devices and other electronic equipment and perform repairs and maintenance
- Experience in the use of computers and a basic knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic principles
- Experience in maintenance and operation of electric oilfield equipment and relevant artificial lift equipment.(Pumps, compressors, pumping unit, jet pumps, and tank batteries)
- Maintain electronic flow measurement equipment, several platforms of programmable logic controllers (PLC), electrical and mechanical systems and equipment such as motors, pumps, switches, pneumatic controls and end devices, and related input and output devices necessary for field operations
- Electrical sub-station operations and inspections.
- Coordinate/perform maintenance duties required to maintain operations and regulatory compliance
- Read and understand maintenance/operations manuals for equipment specifications parts and procedures to make proper and timely repairs
- Assist and supervise contract operations as required for maintenance and operations
- Maintain effective communications, provide ideas, raise concerns, and work with other functions including E&P and mid-stream operations, engineering, E&I, other maintenance employees, clerical staff, and contractors
- Assist the team in the daily economic optimization of operations
- Coordinate operations with E&P and mid-stream personnel as required
- Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Anadarko’s Core Values
- Accountable for personal safety, the safety of co-workers and promoting a safe work environment
- Continually self-educate and maintain familiarity with daily operations and hazards through EHS department and other operations within APC
- Ensure job duties are carried out in a safe manner, with due regard for the environment and in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations
- Ensure that accurate timely data is entered and recorded within computer based preventative and predictive maintenance programs, drawings, procedures and schematics
- Stay abreast of changing technology through training opportunities, contact with suppliers/ representatives of equipment manufacturers and networking with others in the field
- Maintain all licenses and certifications.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid US driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
- Valid journeyman electrician’s license.
- Masters electrician license is preferred.
- Electrical sub-station certification.
- This position may be eligible for domestic relocation within 75 miles of Mentone, TX.
- The percentage of travel required for this position is 0-10%.
This position is eligible to work:
- 5 & 2 with relocation assistance.
- 8 & 6 rotation with relocation assistance.
- 8 & 6 rotation with company lodging and meals.
- 14 & 14 rotation with company lodging and meals.
Work Facts of Anadarko Petroleum
Anadarko Petroleum Working Hours
- Sr Emissions Tech (Mechanical) – Delaware Basin, Mechanic – Delaware Midstream Operations, Air Quality and Emissions Operator – DJ Basin, Automation Tech – Delaware Basin E&P Operations, E & I Foreman – Delaware Basin Mistream Operations, E&I Tech – Midstream Support Ops, Electrical Tech – Delaware Basin E&P Operations
Anadarko Petroleum Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Anadarko Petroleum to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Anadarko Petroleum Jobs: Official Site.