Amica Mutual Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Amica Mutual receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Amica Mutual can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
With new products, new markets and new technology, the insurance industry is taking on fresh energy and strength.
If you’re compassionate, hardworking and ready to succeed, then you might have what it takes to lead in this dynamic and growing field.
We’re looking for talented and ambitious people eager to learn about our industry, engage in challenging assignments and build lasting careers.
Amica Mutual Job Opportunities & Application Process
Amica Mutual receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Amica Mutual , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
FINANCIAL SYSTEMS SUPERVISOR
Are you looking for a job in a growing industry with new products, new markets and new technology?
With locations across the country, Amica Mutual Insurance Company offers opportunities to join this dynamic field with a financially strong and respected insurance provider. Amica, based in Lincoln, RI, is a national writer of auto, home, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, offers a full line of life insurance products.
We are recognized as a leader in customer service and credit this success to our 3,800 employees in 44 offices across the country. Our benefits package includes high-quality medical, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability insurance and more.
Our office in Lincoln, RI is seeking a Financial Systems Supervisor. This position is responsible for supervising analysts and developers on the Financial Systems team, delegating tasks, managing workloads, prioritizing and managing projects, overseeing the design, development and delivery of efficient solutions, ensuring data integrity, and developing standardized documentation.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Supervises Financial Systems resources including consultants working remotely
• Prioritizes requirements, schedules tasks and communicates status to Financial Systems Officer
• Ensure proper documentation is used for all projects and application production moves
• Oversee completion of required filings and report postings
• Create and maintain standards and best practices
• Provide functional and technical expertise related to applications and business intelligence
• Lead the team in development of policies, procedures, and standardized documentation
• Assist the team with difficult or complex issues; offering support, guidance and technical expertise and communicating recommended solutions to management
• Provide frequent status updates to management
• Develop direct reports through mentoring, on the job training and continuing education
• Collaborate with direct reports, as well as peers and management within Accounting and across the company
• Promote communication and collaboration within the group
• May be called upon to handle other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or Information Technology
• Minimum of five years’ work experience
• Solid knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Office, Excel and Access in particular
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools and strong Project Management skills
• Previous experience supervising teams in an IT department
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, genetic information, disability or sexual orientation. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act.
Work Facts of Amica Mutual
Amica Mutual Working Hours
- Lead Auditor, Associate Claims Service Representative, Financial Systems Supervisor
Amica Mutual Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Amica Mutual to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Amica Mutual Jobs: Official Site.