American Family Insurance Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, American Family Insurance receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at American Family Insurance can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
American Family Insurance, also abbreviated as AmFam, is a private mutual company that focuses on property, casualty, and auto insurance, and also offers commercial insurance, life, health, and homeowners coverage as well as investment and retirement-planning products. A Fortune 500 company, its revenues were over $8.7 billion in 2016.
American Family Insurance Job Opportunities & Application Process
American Family Insurance receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in American Family Insurance, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales Specialist: American Family Insurance agency owners are seeking talented, caring individuals to join their agency team. As a sales specialist, you’ll wear many hats, including consultative selling techniques to attract, retain and sell insurance products and ensure excellent customer experiences. Your clients will rely on you for honest, expert advice and, in turn, you’ll use your skills as a proactive problem-solver to identify insurance protection products that meet their unique needs. You’ll also promote brand awareness through participation in agency and community events.
- The ability to work independently to plan, set priorities and organize work
- Active involvement in the local community
- Sales and customer service experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience with software applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Experience using a wide range of technology devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptop computers
- Experience with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
- Required by state statutes to have proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products. The following lines of authority are required for this position: Property; Casualty and Life; Health
- A valid driver’s license
Account Specialist: American Family Insurance agency owners are seeking talented, caring individuals to join their agency team where you’ll play an important role in the operation of the agency. In partnership with the agency owner, you’ll set strategy and initiate best practices for customer contact and then using your analytical skills, monitor and measure the overall effectiveness of agency loyalty initiatives and customer satisfaction efforts — with the ultimate goal of continuously strengthening and enhancing customer relationships.
- Customer service experience
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with PC software applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Proficiency with metrics and analytics
- The ability to coach others
- Required by state statutes to have proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products. This position must have the following qualifying lines of authority: Property & Casualty
- A valid driver’s license
Work Facts of American Family Insurance
American Family Insurance Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
American Family Insurance Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest American Family Insurance to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply American Family Insurance Jobs: Official Site.