American Diabetes Association Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, American Diabetes Association receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at American Diabetes Association can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Nationwide Employment Opportunities Available!
Working for the American Diabetes Association means impacting millions of people, making a difference and working toward a brighter future for those with diabetes.
Join our life-changing team. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit plans, a work-life balance and an environment that fosters diversity and inclusion.
American Diabetes Association Job Opportunities & Application Process
American Diabetes Association receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in American Diabetes Association , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Benefits Administrative Assistant
Benefits Administrative Assistant will be responsible for completing day to day administrative tasks related to employee benefits. The Benefits Administrative Assistant is also responsible for providing excellent customer service to employees, reconciling reports for invoicing and accounts payable, creating and reconciling spreadsheets with benefit data for carriers, as well as submitting invoices for payment.
- Answers employee questions through the HR hotline
- Processes incoming mail from the HR mailbox or via direct mail
- Provides a high level of customer service to all employees at the Association
- Maintains HR systems by updating and entering data
- Sets appointments and arranging meetings as needed with vendors
- Enters procurement requisitions and processes invoices daily
- Compiles reports and prepares spreadsheets for carriers with employee benefits data.
- Maintains current HR employee files and databases as needed
- Maintains employee files
- Performs file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office. Intermediate to advanced excel skills are critical.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, often dealing with sensitive, difficult or controversial issues.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Must maintain confidentiality with all employee information.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role and/or customer service experience
- Adept at prioritizing, multi-tasking, identifying and solving problems in a deadline-driven work environment
- Ability to handle high-stress situations and excel in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and a sense of urgency in responding to employee issues
- Must be able to gather and analyze information, as well as perform v lookups to compare data from different spreadsheets
- Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented, and able to audit work for quality and accuracy
- Must have experience in human resource information systems, (Ceridian, Dayforce or Oracle HCM preferred)
The American Diabetes Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Together We Can Stop Diabetes!
Work Facts of American Diabetes Association
American Diabetes Association Working Hours
- Director-Strategic Market Research, Lead-Graphic Design, Associate Manager-Financial Reporting, Associate-Data Services, Benefits Administrative Assistant
American Diabetes Association Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest American Diabetes Association to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply American Diabetes Association Jobs: Official Site.