Amazon Lab126 Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Amazon Lab126 receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Amazon Lab126 can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Amazon Lab126 Job Opportunities & Application Process
Amazon Lab126 receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Amazon Lab126 , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Business Systems Senior Project Manager
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
The Business Systems Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing custom business systems implementations and providing status of key objectives to stakeholders throughout the life-cycle of the project. Using strong organization and communication skills to ensure project success by defining and controlling scope, setting and monitoring project deliverable timelines, managing day to day tasks, tracking issues, and managing risks.
In this role, you will:
· Develop and maintain key project management deliverables (i.e., project charter, project scope, requirement documents, project resource plans, issue logs, project documentation, workflows, risk mitigation plans, and transition plans)
· Manage project activities across the entire project life cycle and provide status of project commitments to key stakeholders
· Manage, prioritize and deliver multiple initiatives in partnership with cross-functional teams
· Work with stakeholders to create the project’s scope definition, work effort estimate, and functional and technical requirements document
· Perform critical path analysis and create project schedules and resource plans
· Manage day-to-day work plans and resources
· Participate in technology planning and strategy activities to ensure business objectives are being addressed
· Develop and manage information system development priorities with business partners
· Manage confirmation/promotion of all application development
This role may require some travel.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Information Systems
· 7+ years of project management experience
· 5+ years of experience leading custom development business systems projects
· 5+ years people management experience
· Business knowledge of discrete manufacturing and multi-channel distribution environments; experience with Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) systems in these environments
· Proficient in all phases of project management, exceptional communication skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
· Project Management certification. Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred. Equivalent training and experience from a tier 1 consulting firm (Accenture, Deloitte, PWC, Bain, etc.) also acceptable
· Expert knowledge of Agile and traditional project management principles and practices with an ability to blend them together based on current project requirements
· Agile certification. PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) preferred. Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) also acceptable
· Lean, Six-Sigma or other continuous improvement training
Work Facts of Amazon Lab126
Amazon Lab126 Working Hours
- Business Systems Senior Project Manager, Data Analyst, Software Engineer-Robotics, Software Quality Assurance Technician
Amazon Lab126 Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Amazon Lab126 to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Amazon Lab126 Jobs: Official Site.