Alpine Access Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Alpine Access receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Alpine Access can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.
Apply today – your career is waiting!
- Competitive compensation
- Performance incentives
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Fun team work environment
Alpine Access Job Opportunities & Application Process
Alpine Access receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Alpine Access, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
This position will participate in the implementation and analysis of strategies to provide cost effective and competitive benefits to employees. Participates in the design of employee benefit plans and ensures that these plans operate according to plan documents and government regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares detailed statistical and analytical reports as requested. This includes plan data, employee participation, eligibility data, benefit cost trending, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of premium calculations, accruals and deduction. Also responsible for setting and changing deductions as necessary in the benefits, payroll, and HRIS systems.
- Partners with Accounting and Finance Departments to maintain accurate benefit reconciliations.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of benefit premium reports with vendor invoices, and ensures timely and accurate payment of such.
- Coordinates and leads benefit plan audits, including assisting in the preparation of data for testing requirements.
- Overseas new and annual enrollment processes.
- Advises employees and management on the interpretation of benefit policies, programs and procedures.
- Acts as a liaison between employee, insurance providers and consultants to resolve benefit related issues and/or concerns.
- Works with HRIS to implement system enhancements and changes required to support benefit plan revisions or the implementation of new plans.
- Audits data entry from all locations and resolves discrepancies.
- Monitors and analyzes data in order to develop recommendations for enhancements or changes to employee benefits.
- Coordinates and administers regulatory filings and reporting, including, but not limited to, the filing of 5500’s,
- CMS, SAR’s, Discrimination Testing, and company retirement plans.
- Monitors benefit trends in the business environment and must stay abreast of applicable benefits legislation.
- Train new Benefit Administrators as needed.
- Will assist Benefit Analyst and Benefits Administrator as needed.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and Benefit Certification(s) preferred. 5-7 years of related experience in an employee benefits role with a large company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Discretion and confidentiality required.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent analytical, problem solving skills and organizational skills.
- Advanced PC skills required, SAP or GlobalView experience a plus.
- Must have good research skills.
- Excellent documentation/writing skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- In depth knowledge of federal and state government regulations.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Team Player.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Facts of Alpine Access
Alpine Access Working Hours
- Director-Global HR Compliance, Business Development Executive, Payroll Administrator, Paralegal-Global HR Compliance, Internal Auditor, Benefits Analyst
Alpine Access Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Alpine Access to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Alpine Access Jobs: Official Site.