Allied Universal Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Allied Universal receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Allied Universal can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Allied Universal is a facility services company based in the United States. It also offers security systems solutions, janitorial services and staffing. It is a combination of earlier companies – Barton Protective Services, Spectaguard, Initial and Allied Security. In 2016, the company merged with Universal Services of America and was named Allied Universal.
Allied Universal Job Opportunities & Application Process
Allied Universal receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Allied Universal, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Professional Security Officer
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Officer.
The Professional Security Officer is the heart of Allied Universal Services. Our officers allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”. The Professional Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. Our security officers act as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; they detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site. Although essential activities may differ based on the facility at which they work, below are some of the standards:
- Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests
- Answer questions and assist guests and employees
- Answer phones or greet guests / employees in a professional, welcoming manner
Professional Retail Security Officer
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for Professional Retail Security Officer positions.
At Allied Universal, quality starts and ends with our Professional Security Officer. It’s the professionalism, competence and commitment that make the difference. At Allied Universal, the Retail Security Officer serves and secures the merchants, patrons, and employees of the centers they serve.
- Patrol facility and/or perform fixed-post duties as instructed
- Serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site
- Report all incidents, accidents and/or medical emergencies
- Follows procedures to respond to emergencies and alarms, such as medical incident or bomb threats, or fire alarms or intrusion
Allied Universal Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Allied Universal to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Allied Universal
Allied Universal Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Security Professionals, Professional Retail Security Officer
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Allied Universal Jobs: Official Site.