Alion Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Alion receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Alion can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Engineering with a Mission
If you’re looking for a place to put your engineering and technology skills to work for something bigger than yourself, then you’ve come to the right place. At Alion Science and Technology Corporation, we exist to design and deliver engineering solutions for national defense and security. That means that, whether advising a client on the best path forward or inventing new technology to get there, the work you perform every day will make a difference for our country and for the men and women who risk their lives every day to defend it. That is engineering with a mission.
Alion Job Opportunities & Application Process
Alion receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Alion , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Information Assurance Manager
Act as Information System Security Manager for NAVSEA client PMS 339 Division. Assist Navy Organization with Software and Information Technology (IT) efforts related to training system acquisition and Information Assurance (IA) accreditation. This position will assist the Technical Director and Training System Software Analyst with all actions required to ensure systems achieve and maintain Authority to Operate (ATO). Involved in the implementation of new security solutions, participation in the creation and or maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures as well as conducting vulnerability audits and assessments
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Project Managers to track the progress and status of system accreditation packages to include tracking hardware and software assets.
- Participates in the creation and enforcement of enterprise security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures). Maintains documentation, procedures and working instructions in accordance with federal and departmental guidelines.
- Coordinate meetings, determine required actions, and develop documentation and briefings to make leaders and aware of the IT status for PMS 339 systems.
- Work with stakeholders and various IT organizations to capture required data for our systems.
- Interpret changes to DIACAP and IT policies to ensure compliance.
- Develop plans of action to adhere to changing IT requirements.
- Participates in the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits and provides recommendations for application design.
- Provides consultation and makes recommendations in the areas of security and enhancements to improve overall enterprise security.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science or a related field plus five to seven years of directly related experience.
- Educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for applicable work experience and / or CISSP certification. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience for positions involving new technology or labor market shortages as reflected by market survey data.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A Computational Environment Certification is desired.
- Knowledge of Navy training systems and organizations a plus.
- Proficiency with Navy Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes
- A base Information Assurance Certifications is required; e.g., CISSP, CISM, CAP, or GSLC.
- Secret Security Clearance Required
- Security + and/or CISSP
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as ISSM or ISSO
- Experience with ISFO and RMF process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information
Work Facts of Alion
Alion Working Hours
- ConfigurationDataMgmt Analyst, Information Assurance Manager, Logistics Analyst, Acquisition Analyst, Software Design Engineer Lead, Data Center Construction Manager
Alion Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Alion to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Alion Jobs: Official Site.