Alcon Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Alcon receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Alcon can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Alcon has more than 19,000 associates in 74 countries, collectively working to preserve, restore and enhance vision globally.
As the global leader in eye care, we take our corporate responsibilities seriously, and continually strive to do the right thing for our customers and their patients, our company, our employees, our stakeholders and our communities.
Alcon Job Opportunities & Application Process
Alcon receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Alcon, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Responsible for managing the business of an assigned sales territory to achieve product specific quota attainment for all surgical glaucoma and related products.
•Drive sales performance for Surgical Glaucoma portfolio
•Create sales focused business plans for the assigned Territory, and execute these plans
•Interact with key customers in sales interactions and identify opportunity for patients to benefit from Alcon surgical glaucoma products
•Partner with US Training and provide training of our product portfolio to key customers
•Interact with Alcon sales management, marketing and customer service related to surgical glaucoma products
•Manage the territory financial budget
•Provide technical expertise for questions, issues or requirements related to product portfolio responsibilities
•Build local KOL support for the Alcon Surgical Glaucoma portfolio
Advanced Technology Manager
The Advanced Technology Manager is responsible for achieving a sales plan in targeted accounts by working directly with cataract and / or refractive surgeons and staff in the clinical office and theatre environment in order to expand the use of Alcon’s advanced technology product lines through consultative practice development activities. Partners with Cataract Procedure Managers (CPM’s) and Product Managers (IOLs and Equipment) on jointly targeted ATIOL & PC IOL ac-counts. Product Focus; PanOptix, ReStor and Toric family of IOLs, Verion Image Guidance System, ORA Guidance and Verification system for Cataract Refractive Surgery. Geographical/Customer Bias; Private Ophthalmology Sector in London, South East England, East Anglia.
• Champion and develop accelerated consumption of and advocacy for Alcon’s advanced technologies.
• Effectively communicate the concept of practice development to new and existing customers.
• Evaluate practices’ needs regarding staff training, internal and external marketing programs, patient flow, and staff incentives to maximise conversions.
• Analyse account conversion, make recommendations and implement changes to ensure practice success and increase conversions to Alcon advanced technologies.
• Routinely communicate activities to sales and marketing surgical counterparts.
• Work with and maintain a professional and credible image with key physicians, advisors, and co-workers
• Any other duties or projects as requested by the Line Manager commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility for this role, for which the associate has the necessary experience and/or training.
Contracts & Tenders Manager
The Contracts and Tenders Manager is responsible for the provision of pricing submissions to UK Health Providers in conjunction with the sales representatives, Regional Sales Managers, National Sales Manager, Corporate and Refractive Account Manager and Business Unit Manager. These will take the form of quotations, tender submissions, and equipment financing agreements (EFA).
• Lead in delivery of tenders and contracts service to Public and Private Health providers in a timely manner
• Lead in management of Tender and Contracts team to ensure submission of required tenders and quotations in line with requests and agreed with sales, NSM and BUM to the agreed standard
• Creation of agreed price matrices for Private Hospital Groups, procurement hubs, purchasing groups and individual hospitals
• Contract and Tender management of supply stakeholders, including NHS supply chain, Procurement Hubs, NHS Trusts and Private Hospital Groups at appropriate management level
• Approval of prepared Equipment Financing Agreements
• Management of GSFS System for UK and Ireland
• Management of Equipment Trials and deployment of new equipment
• Publish weekly EFA and quote update in line with agreed expectations.
• Pro-active benchmarking of tender and contract submissions to ensure best-in-class approach.
• Monthly expired pricing review in line with agreed expectations
• Ensure the Business Unit Manager is fully informed on the conditions of business and market through a regular highlight report
• To ensure compliance with industry code of practices (ABHI)
Work Facts of Alcon
Alcon Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Contracts & Tenders Manager, Advanced Technology Manager, Account Manager
Alcon Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Alcon to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Alcon Jobs: Official Site.