Akzo Nobel Worldwide Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Akzo Nobel Worldwide receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Akzo Nobel Worldwide can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
Akzo Nobel Worldwide Job Opportunities & Application Process
Akzo Nobel Worldwide receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Akzo Nobel Worldwide , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Continuous Improvement Process Engineer
The Continuous Improvement Specialist (Process Engineer) is responsible for driving productivity at the site level.
This position reports to the Columbus & Huron Continuous Improvement Manager. The job holder is a person who aspires to be a Master Black Belt with a passion for Continuous Improvement.The Process Engineer is responsible for the development and execution of initiatives that align with the AkzoNobel Leading Performance Systems (ALPs) continuous improvement mentality.
The Process Engineer works closely with the Multi-Site Continuous Improvement Manager and Site Management Team to deploy continuous improvement (powered by Lean Six Sigma) across the site.
The Process Engineer leads the Continuous Improvement project portfolio through hands on approach and by influencing department process owners within the site.
– Together with the CI Manager establish efficient coaching structure for the CI Experts and for other “belts” at the site.
– Support the Site Management Team to improve productivity across the sites.
– ANT follow-up of site team projects.
– When applicable, lead CI projects across the site to spearhead best practice transfer.
– Support Site Management Team in building organizational capability for CI and ALPS.
– Be a role model in safety.
– Communicate and drive consistent manufacturing practices – hands on with departmental personal.
– Observe current plant processes, collect data for improvement, and focus on reduction in variability throughout the plant.
– Review “problem processes” – focusing on high impact areas – Collect feedback and propose solutions for process changes / revisions
– Providing process control input such as premix viscosity & temperature, mill flow rate, expected yield to name a few.
– Given the description of an improvement project, help develop and execute tasks relating to such processes.
Job requirements/Candidate profile
– 3-8 years of relevant experience (operations, production, maintenance, logistics, (process) engineering, continuous improvement, etc.)
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science preferred.
– Willing to work toward a Black Belt designation and potential to be a Master Black Belt in the future.
– Knowledge of different stakeholders within a manufacturing site and how they interlink.
– Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
– Proven experience in applying and implementing continuous improvement tools and methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, TPM.
– Proven project and stakeholder management experience.
– Experience in change management and change programs.
– Prior team leader experience a plus; knows to use the skills and knowledge of the team to design and implement improvements.
– Some experience in coaching and engaging others; able to impart knowledge to others.
– Good communication, presentation and conflict resolution skills on all organizational levels.
– Ability to collect data, analyze, use problem-solving skills, and able to identify and structure issues, run accurate (also statistical) analyses and synthesize recommendations.
– Good team player, knows how to build his/her own network.
– Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Work Facts of Akzo Nobel Worldwide
Akzo Nobel Worldwide Working Hours
- Regional Marketing Manager, Regional Category Manager Capex & Technical Goods, Continuous Improvement Process Engineer, 3rd Shift DC Materials Handler,
Akzo Nobel Worldwide Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Akzo Nobel Worldwide to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Akzo Nobel Worldwide Jobs: Official Site.