AKQA Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, AKQA receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at AKQA can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At AKQA we are trusted to work on prestigious assignments for many of the world’s most respected organisations, families and institutions. At the same time, we are fortunate to receive industry-leading endorsement for the quality of our work, innovation and thinking.
Our consistent track record of results achieved for clients have set our firm apart. While the clients we serve and the recognition we receive is a privilege and an honour, there is a responsibility on each of us to ensure our intentions and everyday actions are representative of our Purpose and Values.
Many of us joined AKQA inspired by the potential our values envision and the behaviours we uphold and respect. Our founding purpose and values guide our work and the philosophy of our firm.
AKQA Job Opportunities & Application Process
AKQA receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in AKQA, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Associate Media Director
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Caterpillar, Clorox (including Burt’s Bees, Brita, and others), Gap Inc, Clif Bar, and Wynn Resorts.
From our location in San Francisco’s SOMA district – the epicenter of the Bay Area’s technology industry – AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Media + Data Science is one of the fastest growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team, a proprietary trading desk, big data stack, and a wide set of professional tools. With our focuses on programmatic media, search, and negotiated media, we are helping our clients to build the future of their businesses.
This role calls for a seasoned digital media professional who can illustrate their digital thinking to develop innovative and effective media strategies. We are looking for either a seasoned supervisor or AMD level staff member – to support the team and report to the account’s Group Media Director(s).
- Demonstrate expertise in and knowledge of online advertising, media planning/buying, and industry trends
- Lend guidance & assistance in execution of media plans (effective strategies employed, RFPs development/guidance, Ts &Cs accurately adhered to, flawless execution deployed)
- Contribute to on-going initiatives to keep the client on top of industry trends
- Identify and facilitate potential test & learns
- Assist teams in building & merchandising relevant case studies of tests and successes
- Work collaboratively with analytics team to break down program results, translate the data, and use it to create internal and external tools and references
- Provide leadership and management of team
- Oversee direct reports within & ensure successful integration across other AKQA centers of expertise including:
- Programmatic, Analytics & Search (SEM & SEO)
- Contribute to team environment – comradery & morale
- Support colleagues and team members with special projects as needed or requested
- Support the AKQA position in the marketplace by maintaining high standards/agency policies that impact the publisher community as well as partner agencies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of relevant media experience (agency experience a plus)
- Successful experience in online media planning/buying
- Accomplished and fair negotiator, with strong working relationships within the media sales community
- Excellent communication & client management skills
- Strong analytical skill set and ability to translate data to media performance
- Traditional planning experience a plus
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of DoubleClick products
Work Facts of AKQA
AKQA Working Hours
- Associate Media Director, Associate Media Planner, Associate Project Manager, Campaign Manager, Campaign Supervisor, Client Partner, Copywriter, Designer, Digital Media Supervisor, Director of Delivery, Director of Payroll and Benefits, Front-End Developer, IT Support Analyst, Media Analyst
AKQA Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest AKQA to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply AKQA Jobs: Official Site.