Airgas Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Airgas receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Airgas can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the nation’s leading single-source supplier of gases, welding equipment and supplies, and safety products. Founded in 1982 and acquired by Air Liquide in 2016, Airgas has long been defined by its entrepreneurial spirit. Through more than 450 acquisitions and internal growth, Airgas has established a national footprint with locations across the U.S., bolstered by the global presence of our parent company, Air Liquide. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, the Airgas network is comprised of more than 950 retail locations as well as cylinder fill plants, gas production facilities, specialty gas laboratories and regional distribution centers.
Airgas Job Opportunities & Application Process
Airgas receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Airgas, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative
To increase sales and gross profit by establishing new customers and expanding business with existing customers through professional negotiation of pricing and utilization of proper sales skills, excellent customer service practices and accurate product knowledge over the telephone.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend comprehensive training programs gaining knowledge of products, product application and regulations, Company procedures, sales skills and utilization of Company software packages.
- Generate sales and gross margin in keeping with daily goals set forth by Management.
- Maintain phone time and call productivity.
- To make and accept customer telephone calls and provide honest, sincere and courteous assistance to the customer’s needs regardless of assigned Outside Sales Associate. This includes necessary follow up to insure that the customer’s expectations are met, or exceeded.
- Provide written and verbal pricing quotes to customers in an organized, timely and professional manner.
- Maintain rolling account information as prescribed by Management to include contact information, pricing, record of samples sent, competitive information and other recent activity data needed to handle the account
Customer Service Representative: The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides individual support services for all phases of the order fulfillment process to Airgas customers primarily over the telephone both locally and for remote locations in a region. The CSR promotes long-term customer relationships and provides superior customer service through support to include sales, order entry, negotiation of pricing, master file maintenance, and problem resolution, expediting and product research with vendors and coordination with internal departments including field sales.
- Maintains a high level of customer service by assisting customers via telephone, email, fax, or in person facilitating all phases of order-fulfillment for industrial, medical and specialty gases as well as welding and safety equipment, power and handle tools and other products/supplies.
- Answers and responds to incoming telephone inquiries from our customers.
- Facilitates sales taking customer orders and serving as the accountable party to Airgas customers.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of all order-entry, data research and other order entry/resolution necessary to service customers.
Work Facts of Airgas
Airgas Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Airgas Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Airgas to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Airgas Jobs: Official Site.