Aimco Apartment Homes Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Aimco Apartment Homes receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Aimco Apartment Homes can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Life at Aimco
When you join our team here at Aimco, you’re laying the foundation for a strong, lasting career. We pioneered this industry over 40 years ago and haven’t stopped evolving since, wisely adapting to changes in the market and constantly improving the quality of our communities. We’ve thrived, even in time of economic uncertainty, and we’re looking for team members like you to help us achieve our latest goals. Join us and allow our financial strength and stability to help you build the career you’ve been dreaming about.
Aimco Cares is all about giving back to the community in big ways and small. We give each team member 15 paid hours to roll up their sleeves and volunteer in their neighborhoods for causes they are passionate about, but that’s not where the program ends. We also participate in charity events and fundraisers to support nonprofit organizations around the country. Last year our annual Aimco Cares Charity Golf Classic raised $483,000 for patriotic and educational causes, so it is safe to say that around here We Give with Gusto.
Aimco Apartment Homes Job Opportunities & Application Process
Aimco Apartment Homes receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Aimco Apartment Homes, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Licensed Leasing Agent
As a sales and leasing consultant, you start your day by reviewing the contact leads supplied to you and following up with individuals you have previously met. While this is a sales role, most of your opportunities come from Aimco’s corporate call center, walk-ins, phone calls or responses to your advertising. Combining the best of inside sales and outside sales, your role is to build a professional relationship with prospective residents, matching their needs to Aimco’s properties.
Additionally, as a sales and leasing consultant, you will:
- Showing apartments and answering prospective residents’ questions about pricing
- Prepare leasing agreements
- Verify applications and follow up on applications including resident screening
- Follow up on prospects and leads
- Coordinate with the marketing team to place online ads and ensure signage is correctly positioned
- Maintain prospect records using proprietary online tools
Our sales and leasing agents share common passions – confidence, creativity and organization. Combining confidence and creativity, our leasing consultants reach out to attract new residents, determine their needs, address those needs and then close the sale. Your organizational skills enable you to juggle multiple prospects, existing residents, walk-ins and follow ups all in stride within the course of your day. While we look forward to teaching you about property management and leasing units, we need you to bring your confidence, creativity and organizational skills to Aimco along with:
- PA Real Estate License
- Apartment Leasing Sales/ or Real Estate experience
- Exceptional Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating verbal and written expression, active listening and ability to maintain interpersonal relationships
- Ability to identify strengths & weaknesses of alternative sales approaches
- Prioritization & organization of time and customers
- Experience operating computer systems, specifically Microsoft Office Suite and property management systems
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours including early evenings, weekends and holidays
- Successful sales and leasing agents have come from retail, customer service, hospitality, finance and real estate.
Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
When you join Aimco, you receive a winning total compensation formula. (Some benefits may not apply to team members who are subject to collective bargaining or who are part time)
Work Facts of Aimco Apartment Homes
Aimco Apartment Homes Working Hours
- Licensed Leasing Agent, Apartment Service Technician, Community Manager, AR Specialist, Maintenance Manager, Affordable Property Manager
Aimco Apartment Homes Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Aimco Apartment Homes to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Aimco Apartment Homes Jobs: Official Site.