AEP Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, AEP receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at AEP can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At AEP, we hire bright, enthusiastic people with diverse skills, talents, and ideas to serve our more than five million customers across 11 states.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. And, we strive for a safe, healthy, and dynamic work environment based on mutual respect for individuals and their contributions.
AEP Job Opportunities & Application Process
AEP receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in AEP, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Work Scheduling Asst Assc
Assist in the work scheduling process by assigning jobs to line servicer personnel and providing customer assistance for an assigned area.
1. Under immediate supervision:
2. Perform duties assigned in the work scheduling process, including the assignment of jobs to line servicer personnel using management system applications.
3. Develop schedules for line servicer and technician appointments.
4. Communicate with customers and direct inquiries.
5. Support adherence to standard work scheduling policies and procedures.
6. Assist with outage management as needed.
7. Provide administrative support as needed.
Job Type: Full-Time
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Experience: 9 months of post high school experience in utilizing administrative procedures and office equipment.
1. Ability to demonstrate the following skills and competencies: Organizational and analytic/problem solving skills; Prioritization skills; Customer Focus and Teamwork.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills;
3. Must be available for overtime when needed.
4. Occasional travel may be required.
5. Successful completion of the Support Administrative Selection System (SASS) test is required. A review of Employment Testing Information, Test Taking Tips and the SASS Practice Test can be found at aep.com/careers.
Work Facts of AEP
AEP Working Hours
- Work Scheduling Asst Assc, Transmission Line Mechanic A-D, Energy Svcs Program Mgr, Project Estimator, Building Maint Tech-A
AEP Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest AEP to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply AEP Jobs: Official Site.