Advocate Health Care Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Advocate Health Care receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Advocate Health Care can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Advocate Health Care, named among the nation’s Top 5 large health systems based on quality by Truven Analytics, is the largest health system in Illinois and one of the largest health care providers in the Midwest. Advocate operates more than 250 sites of care, including 12 hospitals that encompass 11 acute care hospitals, the state’s largest integrated children’s network, the state’s largest emergency and Level I trauma network, one of the area’s largest home health care companies, and the region’s largest medical group. Advocate Health Care has 4 teaching hospitals and is a not-for-profit, mission-based health system affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and the United Church of Christ.
Advocate Health Care Job Opportunities & Application Process
Advocate Health Care receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Advocate Health Care, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Registered Nurse: The purpose of this position is to provide a smooth transition from the acute care and skilled nursing facilities to Advocate Home Health Services’ entities for those patients requiring home care. The Home Care Liaison works in conjunction with discharge planning staff to assist the patient/family in the initiation of home care services.
· Promote continuity of care by facilitating appropriate and timely referrals of designated patients to Advocate Home Care. Upon referral to Advocate
· Promote collaboration and coordination between the hospital and Home Health Company to achieve continuity of care and utilize health care resources more effectively. Coordinator recognizes the needs and behaviors of various age groups
· Responsible for keeping Manager informed of status at assigned facilities.
· Completes final assessment on complex referrals involving infusion therapies, complex wounds and/or enteral feedings.
Nurse/Patient Relationship: Develops and maintains a therapeutic relationship throughout the healthcare continuum.
Assuring/Improving Quality Care: Facilitates the patient and family’s right to receive quality, cost effective care.
Patient/Staff Education: Demonstrates a commitment to meeting the learning needs of patients and families. Utilizes appropriate resources to meet those needs and achieve positive patient outcomes. Assists in creating an environment that promotes educational growth opportunities for nursing peers and colleagues.
Nursing Process: Demonstrates the use of nursing process as a problem-solving model.
Leadership/Collaboration/Professional Development: Demonstrates respect and understanding for peers and other clinical disciplines and participates as an effective member of the patient care team to formulate an integrated approach to care. Demonstrates leadership behaviors and is committed to the development of self and others.
· RN with 3-4 years’ experience
· 1-2 years in home care preferred.
· Knowledge of Medicare rules and regulations.
· Experience in multi-tasking on multiple computer systems.
· Working knowledge of managed care environment.
· Current IL RN licensure
Guest Services Associate
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 Year hospital experience in a high contact customer service area/department or 2 years of comparable customer service experience.
- Some knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Crisis Response Training within 6 months of hire.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge with basic keyboard familiarity preferred.
- Basic telecommunication system skills and knowledge (receiving/making multi line calls, paging system, etc.).
- Basic office skills (fax, copy machine, on~line services).
- Excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Excellent problem~solving skills.
- Bilingual Spanish skills preferred.
Work Facts of Advocate Health Care
Advocate Health Care Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Advocate Health Care Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Advocate Health Care to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Advocate Health Care Jobs: Official Site.