Advisory Board Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Advisory Board receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Advisory Board can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Advisory Board Company is a best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and consulting to improve the performance of health care organizations and educational institutions.
Advisory Board Job Opportunities & Application Process
Advisory Board receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Advisory Board, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Member Support Specialist: The Specialist, also referred to as Member Support Specialist, supports the larger ABSS delivery team through content creation and project management. Specialists work closely with the Consulting Team to support Survey Solutions members through the use of the survey tool.
Positions in this function conduct and manage outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting information for operational and business planning. They support short and long term operational/strategic business activities – by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models. They also develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes. *Employees in jobs labeled with (SCA) must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
Consultant: The Consultant, Healthcare Strategy works within a team and serves a key role in contributing to the engagement work product and has a role in project and business management within the team. The Consultant structures and conducts analysis for assigned workstream and creates deliverables with moderate supervision. This role will lead client communications around own workstream, establish timelines in accordance with overall project requirements, and establish self as knowledgeable/credible colleague. The Consultant will lead or participate in various practice development projects and be a significant contributor to team problem solving across own workstream and emerging contributor across full scope of project.
- Structure approach/analysis for assigned workstream
- Conduct analysis and create deliverables with moderate supervision
- Lead client communications around own workstream
- Establish self as knowledgeable/credible on topics
- Knowledgeable on The Advisory Board Company data sets and tools and carries foundational understanding of health care industry dynamics
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all Health Care research
- Establish own timeline for own workstream in accordance with overall project requirements
- Lead or participate in various practice development projects
- Communicates effectively and accurately in writing and verbally to prospects, members and other staff
- Coordinates with the team to ensure appropriate triage of issues and quick resolution of issues
- Potentially analyze and build market calculators and financial models
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent years of work experience
- 4+ years working with community based organizations in Honolulu
- 1+ year of experience working directly with low income community members and coordinating services related to housing, food safety, transportation, or behavioral healthcare
- Strong knowledge of local community and community based non-profit organizations
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Currently reside on Oahu and be familiar with the local community
- Willing and able to locally travel on Oahu, up to 50% of the time
- Leadership experience including leading presentations, communication across a matrix organization or program
- 2+ years working with local domestic violence organizations
- 2+ years in project management or project leadership experience
- Passion for innovation and solving community challenges
Work Facts of Advisory Board
Advisory Board Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Advisory Board Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Advisory Board to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Advisory Board Jobs: Official Site.