Advance Auto Parts Job Application Online
As an outgrowing anParts d developing company, Advance Auto Parts receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Advance Auto Parts can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Advance Auto Parts is a retailer of automotive parts and accessories in the United States headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. AAP was founded in 1932 and had 2017 sales of approximately $9.37 billion. The combined enterprise of AAP (including Carquest branded stores) operates over 5,200 company-owned and 1,300 independently owned stores covering every U.S. state, the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada with more than 70,000 employees. It is the auto parts company with most stores after acquiring General Parts Incorporated in October 2013.
Advance Auto Parts Job Opportunities & Application Process
Advance Auto Parts receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Advance Auto Parts, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Entry level store position capable of supporting delivery of parts to commercial customers. The role has the responsibility to deliver parts to our commercial customers and assist with task and inventory processes in the store. This position can be part time or full time and must be eligible to drive.
- Safely deliver parts to customers as needed
- Pick and stage parts for customer orders
- Pick up returns and cores
- Drop off weekly / monthly sales flyer
- Daily collection of credit accounts
Entry level sales position capable of supporting the DIY business and achieve our sales and service objectives. The role has good knowledge of store systems, basic automotive system knowledge and basic part knowledge. The role has the basic ability to source from stores, hubs, pdq, and external suppliers. The role has in-depth knowledge of the store inventory and maintenance processes. Position can be part time or full time. Able to drive is preferred.
- Provide GAS2 selling experience for DIY customer visits and phone calls
- Achieve personal sales goal and help store achieve its sales goals
- Provide DIY services including battery installation, testing, wiper installs, etc.
- Maintain store product and operational standards
- Responsible for inventory processes including truck put away, shoot outs, cycle counts, Back stock, etc.
HUB Order Puller
At Advance Auto Parts, a HUB Order Puller is primarily responsible for pulling HUB customer orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull customer orders and prepare for delivery.
- Assist with the receiving and unloading of replenishment stock.
- Store replenishment stock in proper location.
- Accurately and legibly complete all paperwork related to the task of an order puller.
- Properly maintain equipment and report any problems on a timely basis; keep work area clean and neat.
- Operate at a professional level of efficiency in order not to breech company security.
- Work with store management team to complete MAXI changes in parts department.
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Complete all required training materials, attend all scheduled company meetings.
Assistant Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Managers lead and direct with their knowledge of store systems and expert knowledge of automotive systems and parts. They are the “go to” experts for parts identification, trouble shooting and project assistance for Advance Auto Parts customers.
Work Facts of Advance Auto Parts
Advance Auto Parts Working Hours:
- Monday to Saturday 07:30 – 21:00
- Sunday 09:00 – 20:00
Common Jobs at Advance Auto Parts
- Assistant Manager,
- Commercial Delivery Driver
- Commercial Parts Specialist,
- District Manager,
- General Manager,
- Inventory Specialist,
- Local Area Warehouse Order Puller,
- Retail Parts Specialist,
Advance Auto Parts Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Advance Auto Parts to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Advance Auto Parts Jobs: Official Site.