Acxiom Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Acxiom receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Acxiom can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Acxiom Corporation is a Conway, Arkansas-based database marketing company. The company collects, analyzes and sells customer and business information used for targeted advertising campaigns. Its LiveRamp division provides data onboarding services, whereby offline data is transferred online for marketing purposes.
Acxiom Job Opportunities & Application Process
Acxiom receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Acxiom, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Intern: Are you driven, passionate, and seeking a challenging opportunity with a phenomenal company? Junior and Senior level Undergraduate & Graduate students are encouraged to apply for this opportunity with Acxiom’s Internship program. Fall (and Spring) internships are typically part-time (16-20 hours/week) while Summer internships are generally full-time (40 hours/week). Students will be exposed to UI Development at one of the world’s leading marketing technology companies. For this role, we are seeking individuals who are able to work on-site in Conway, Arkansas for the duration of the internship through the school year.
What you will do:
- Own low complexity assignments and augment team on high complexity assignments
- As your skills progress, so too will your project scope and responsibilities
- Manage time, responsibilities, and priorities effectively with emphasis on contribution
- Share opinions and ideas openly with teammates
- Begin to understand fundamentals of work estimation
- Start to learn about Acxiom’s core business and procedures through Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Work in a teaming environment
- Create code that is well-formed and adheres to Acxiom guidelines (readability)
- Begin to establish relationships with Acxiom partners and grow those relationships as your career grows
Delivery Analyst: The Delivery Analyst works as a member of the Data Assets team for one of our largest clients, delivering data, data products, and providing guidance on data usage. They understand the details of our client’s data and Acxiom’s products to ensure that our partners receive clean, enhanced, segmented, ready-to-market data. As a Delivery Analyst, you will strive daily to improve quality, and adhere to standard processes and procedures. You will work with clients and / or third-party vendors to begin to understand requirements and identify/resolve issues with a focus on maintaining a seamless process flow. You will also analyze, identify and solve problems, and modify/change processes and data to ensure efficient delivery of services and products to Acxiom clients. You will maintain a broad understanding of Acxiom’s processing and product capabilities and utilize that understanding to optimize service delivery. You may also have the opportunity to mentor less experienced team members.
What you will do:
- Serve as primary liaison with client Marketing Segment Managers, Marketing Information Management (MIM), and Acxiom Delivery teams to identify and implement data solutions to be used in Marketing Campaigns
- Provide consultative support to client business partners in reviewing requirements, offering suggestions, and answering inquiries
- Provide consultation, support, communication and training to teams and clients on data availability and usage
- Design and implement processes that utilize automation in data onboarding and auditing
- Support projects and services from multiple online and offline channels
- Facilitate meetings, keep participants passionate about agenda and goals
- Work independently, with strong follow-through, capable of owning and managing projects from end-to-end
Business Analyst: Acxiom is seeking qualified candidates for a Business Analyst opportunity. This challenging and fast paced opportunity will provide the right person an opportunity to work with a large and very dynamic client. The person in this role will be focused on Digital Technology and Website Development.
What you will do:
- Elicit, create, and analyze functional and non-functional requirements
- Organize and maintain Product and Sprint backlogs
- Present detail summaries of progress and updates to software applications
- Work with senior level management and subject matter experts inside and outside of the organization
- Work with teams that include remote and offshore team members
- Ability to understand business problems and opportunities in the context of requirements
- Own the requirements management process, to ensure all release requirements, changes and implementation timelines are met.
- Organize and synthesize complex information provided by stakeholders, formulating information into business, functional, and non-functional requirements, documented in a correct, clear, concise, comprehensive, and cohesive format.
- Set timeline, monitor delivery and perform some project management duties to ensure the team’s success.
- Analyze feasibility and resource changes because of requirement modifications. Inform and advise affected parties of business impact of all changes.
- Participate actively in the development of testing strategies and test plans to ensure requirements are validated accurately.
- Manage conflicts, issues, and changes to requirements to ensure that stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on the solution scope.
Work Facts of Acxiom
Acxiom Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Delivery Analyst, Intern, Business Analyst
Acxiom Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Acxiom to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Acxiom Jobs: Official Site.