Actavis Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Actavis receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Actavis can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Allergan is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities, including but not limited to, providing access and accommodations to all individuals who are seeking to use our on-line application resources.
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application, interview or hiring process can contact us by sending an email to TA_Accommodations@allergan.com. In addition, any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader etc.,) who experiences difficulty with the website should send an email to the above email address.
Please note that this email address is to be used exclusively for individuals with a disability to request an accommodation with the online application, interview or hiring process. Allergan HR will not reply to emails sent to this address for any other reason.
Actavis Job Opportunities & Application Process
Actavis receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Actavis, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
We are seeking a passionate Analyst, HR Benefits Operations to report to the Director of HR Benefits Operations. The role has ownership of ancillary benefit programs including Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Service Awards and special projects. Provides support for the team overall in daily activities of health and welfare (H&W) programs, leave of absence and retirement programs.
Accountable for managing the following ancillary benefit programs and handling relationships with appropriate third-party vendors for:
- Legacy retiree medical plans for post age 65 employees
- New retiree access-only medical plans
- Service Awards
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage all error reports between Allergan and third-party vendors; see adjustments through to resolution
- Quarterly audits of data between Workday and vendors to ensure accuracy
- Provide COBRA subsidy details to COBRA vendor
- Process qualified medical child support orders (QMSCOs), Medicare verification
- Identify and inform Payroll of benefit deduction adjustments and refunds, resulting from benefit changes or return from leave of absence
- Complete and submit New Jersey Family Leave Insurance (NJFLI) and California disability forms
- Support timely responses to escalated employee inquiries and maintain/update participant log times of excess volume
- Work on annual enrollment processes and setup—primarily vendor fairs, site visit scheduling and communications plan
- Support Annual Retirement audit work
- Collect and maintain monthly metrics from all vendors
- Manage identification of population carve-outs for various communication needs
- Support additional HR operations projects as needed including M&A as applicable
- 2-3 years of benefits administration experience in an outsourced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in Excel including pivot tables, vlookups and formulas
- Familiarity with Workday
- Experience working with third party benefits vendors
- Attention to detail and laser focus on accuracy
- High energy and positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Commitment to process improvement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment of constant change
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Must be a team player and willing to work closely with others
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong audience awareness and ability to articulate appropriately to various stakeholders including senior leaders, Finance, HR and Payroll partners, and employees
Work Facts of Actavis
Actavis Working Hours
- Sales Representative, Director, Dir-Clinical Development Psychiatry, Associate Counsel, Manager-Human Resources, Benefits Analyst
Actavis Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Actavis to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Actavis Jobs: Official Site.