Ace Hardware Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Ace Hardware receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Ace Hardware can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Ace Hardware Corporation is an American hardware retailers’ cooperative based in Oak Brook, Illinois, United States. It is the world’s largest hardware retail cooperative, and the largest non-grocery American retail cooperative. Founded in 1924 as “Ace Stores”, the company changed its name to “Ace Hardware Corporation” in 1931. It grew dramatically following World War II, more than tripling its sales between the late 1940s and 1959. After the retirement of longtime president and founder Richard Hesse in 1973, Ace was sold to its retailers, becoming a retailer-owned cooperative. It first reached $1 billion in wholesale sales in 1985 and $5 billion in 2015. As of 2016, it has over 4,800 locations in 60 countries. Ace operates 17 distribution centers in the United States, and additional distribution facilities in China, Panama, and United Arab Emirates.
Ace Hardware Job Opportunities & Application Process
Ace Hardware receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Ace Hardware, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Customer Care Agent
As a Customer Care Agent you will be responsible for answering calls, e-mails and other interactions based on specific training received from consumers, vendors, retailers and Ace corporate staff. Your goal is to identify the contact’s issue/question, research the potential solution/answer, determine the best solution/answer, and work with the contact to resolve their issue or answer their question. Anything not resolved or not answered at this level is escalated to a Customer Care escalation team or a subject matter expert partner.
What you’ll do
- Receive questions/information requests and identifies the contact’s specific needs.
- Research the contact’s issue/question in the knowledge database, interpret guidelines/procedures, and identify the best solution/answer.
- Either answers the contact’s question/information request or work with the contact to resolve their issue. Documents the request and answer/resolution.
- Escalates the issue to an escalation team or subject matter expert if issue cannot be resolved.
- Other projects as assigned to support the various business areas.
We have an opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor at our distribution center in Rocklin, California. As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be a strategic partner as well as hands on to provide operational support to our team in Rocklin. The Warehouse Supervisor role is essential in executing Ace’s operational initiatives while fostering a collaborative team environment in a service-oriented culture.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Lead, support and encourage Ace Values: Winning, Excellence, Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility and Teamwork.
- Ensure a safe work environment for all team members.
- Be a part of a positive work environment which enhances high level performance.
- Plan work assignments and manage staffing resources to meet operational needs.
- Ensure that employees have the tools and resources necessary to focus on safety, cleanliness, and quality while maintaining a high level of production.
- Resolve employee problems and collaborate with employees, peers, and other stakeholders to facilitate problem resolution.
- Research and resolve inventory issues.
- Recommend and implement measures to improve processes, performance, methods or customer service.
- Monitor processes to ensure the highest quality and most efficient deliveries to Ace retailers.
- Other duties as assigned.
•Have a minimum of one year Class A tractor-trailer on road driving experience to include comparable experience with large military vehicles
•Do not have any DOT chargeable accidents within the previous three years
•Are at least 21 years old
•Have a valid CDL with hazardous material endorsement or 90 days to obtain
•Meet the physical qualification requirement established for the USDOT (Part 391, Subpart E)
•Pass DOT drug screen and will be enrolled in a random drug screen program
•Have no positive test for illegal drugs for any test conducted per the rules and regulations of the USDOT
•Have experience with operating Class A tractor-trailers in all weather conditions.
•Read and speak the English language sufficiently to understand highway signs and signals, converse with delivery clients and general public, respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports/records.
•Pass Ace Hardware Physical Agility Test (PAT) for drivers
•Have excellent customer service skills
- Participates in a safe work environment;
- Demonstrates quality work performance;
- Supports our Stores / Owners by meeting productivity goals;
- Helps each other by maintaining good attendance;
- Expands their warehouse knowledge by cross training in other departments; and
- Demonstrates our Ace Values of Winning, Excellence, Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, Teamwork.
Work Facts of Ace Hardware
Ace Hardware Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Cashier, Customer Service Representative, Retail Sales Person, Delivery Driver, Assistant Manager, Backroom Coordinator, Department Manager, Receiving Clerk, Loss Prevention Officer, Retail Research Specialist, Loss Prevention Supervisor, Store Manager, Material Handler, Retail Training-Program Manager of Customer, Management Specialist, Warehouse Supervisor, Corporate Communications Manager.
Ace Hardware Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Ace Hardware to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Ace Hardware Jobs: Official Site.