Acadia Healthcare Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Acadia Healthcare receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Acadia Healthcare can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Our mission is to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorders.
We will strive in all that we do to make Acadia Healthcare synonymous with excellent care, phenomenal customer service and an unparalleled commitment to our patients, staff, physicians, and community.
When individuals and families turn to Acadia Healthcare for help, they can be assured of receiving comprehensive support provided in a manner that acknowledges their individuality, honors their unique voice and innate strength and empowers them to achieve their personal goals and succeed to their greatest potential. We believe that the talented and dedicated men and women who work at Acadia deserve nothing less than this same level of respect and support.
Acadia Healthcare Job Opportunities & Application Process
Acadia Healthcare receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Acadia Healthcare , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Registered Nurse Supervisor
Under the general supervision of the Director of Nursing, this position contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in client care; and the delivery of quality client care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation. In addition, the Nurse Supervisor supervises nursing staff, and is responsible for unit nursing activities. The Nurse Supervisor provides nursing leadership on the unit.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership in the establishment and day-to-day operations of a therapeutic milieu.
- Ensures staffing is adequate to provide quality patient care.
- Provides education to all staff that supports the mission and vision of the hospital, and adheres to all licensing and accreditation organizations.
- Assists with policy and procedure development and implementation.
- Provides, delegates, coordinates and evaluates patient care through the collaborative efforts of health team members and in accordance with the nursing process and standards of care and practice.
- Provides a key role in the implementation of milieu management and therapeutic interaction.
- Provides nursing care to patients using compassion and understanding.
- Ability to apply psychiatric and medical nursing procedures and practices to psychiatric and personality disorders.
- Ability to work with geriatric populations as demonstrated through educational accomplishment or work experience.
- Uses biological and socio-cultural dimensions to positively influence patient mental health care.
- Applies working knowledge of The Joint Commission, state regulations and patient rights standards, and any other applicable federal and state laws and regulations governing mental health care facilities relating to direct patient care.
- Demonstrates a strong interest in providing therapeutic care for patients with mental illness and or behavioral disorders.
- Provides supervision to Therapeutic Care Specialists.
- Works closely with Admissions and Counselors to ensure appropriate plan of care is implemented
Work Facts of Acadia Healthcare
Acadia Healthcare Working Hours
- Registered Nurse, Behavioral Health Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse Supervisor, RN- Resource Treatment Facility
Acadia Healthcare Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Acadia Healthcare to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Acadia Healthcare Jobs: Official Site.