AbbVie Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, AbbVie receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at AbbVie can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Our ~29,000 employees are scientists, researchers, communicators, manufacturing specialists and regulatory experts located around the globe. We come up with new approaches to addressing today’s health issues—from life-threatening illness to chronic conditions.
We target specific difficult-to-cure diseases where we can leverage our core R&D expertise to advance science. We’re constantly working to create solutions that go beyond treating the illness to have a positive impact on patients’ lives, on societies—and on science itself.
AbbVie Job Opportunities & Application Process
AbbVie receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in AbbVie, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales Representative: Execute brand strategy and tactics in field, sales performance, effectively manage assigned territory and targeted accounts, build strong customer relationships and customer needs solving capability to maximize short and long term sales performance placing the patient into the center of any efforts and operating within AbbVie’s business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
Key Responsibilities Include :
- Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs, financial targets, marketing objectives, etc. in order to meet or exceed on those objectives.
- Create pre-call plan using SMART objectives and execute post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve sales performance. Effectively handle objections, misunderstandings, concerns and consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to action in order to close on every sales call.
Global Medical Affairs (GMA) Statistics is responsible for providing services in the area of biostatistics and mathematics to Global Medical Affairs and other corporate divisions. These services are supplied in the context of a cooperative, product-oriented effort and included supporting all GMA studies, scientific presentations and publications for all therapeutic areas, evidence evaluations and generations based on real world evidence, and Health Technology Assessment.
- Leads and directs statistical planning and strategy development for an assigned therapeutic (TA) or indication area focusing on the GMA related activities in the assigned TA or indication. Through own efforts and those of their staff provides scientific and statistical expertise for GMA study designs and conduct, scientific presentations and publications, evidence evaluations and generations based on real world evidence, and Health Technology Assessment
Product Manager: Core Job Responsibilities
- Prepare pre-launch readiness including advocacy development, positioning/strategy development, market assessment
- Participate in the development of marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure strong execution
- Evaluate the practicality and potential of new products and market development
- Develop annual sales volume and profit forecasts, pricing and expense budgets.
- Forecast product requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans.
- Participate in planning sales promotion and advertising in support of existing products, and determine market strategies and sales tactics to achieve product objectives.
- Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards. Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Achieve sales, margin and market share annual goals
Education / Qualifications / Experience:
- University degree
- 2 to 10 years of professional Sales and Marketing experience in pharmaceutical company.
- Experience with Hepatology / Gastroenterology, Specialty pre-launch marketing, disease awareness campaigns is preferred
- Comfortable working in cross-functional environment and ability to achieve results
- Strong communications and presentation abilities
- Ability to effectively present information to stakeholders
- Strong business awareness and analytical skills; strategic thinking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Languages: Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Work Facts of AbbVie
AbbVie Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Representative, Product Manager
AbbVie Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest AbbVie to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply AbbVie Jobs: Official Site.