76 Gas Station Job Application Online
76 Gas Station wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at 76 Gas Station can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at 76 Gas Station. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a 76 Gas Station job.
76 is a chain of gas stations located within the United States. The 76 brand is owned by Phillips 66 Company. Union Oil Company of California, dba Unocal, the original owner and creator of the Union 76 brand, merged with Chevron Corporation in 2005.
76 Gas Station Job Opportunities & Application Process
76 Gas Station is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Customer Service Associate – Customer Service Associates are responsible for the majority of in-store functions at 76 Gas Station locations. They are also referred to as sales clerks and they are required to handle the responsibilities of cashiers and stockers at store interiors. Customer Service Associates are mainly responsible for processing cash and bank card transactions, replenishing shelf items, and maintaining general cleanliness in the retail area. 76 Gas Station has locations where full-service options are offered and at those places there are additional duties Customer Service Associates are required to perform like pumping gas, filling tires with air, and washing car windows for patrons. 76 Gas Station usually employs applicants with previous work experience; however, there are service associate positions for job seekers who want to gain employment in entry-level positions. When it comes to the salary, customer service associates usually earn $8.75 per hour.
Assistant Manager – Assistant managers are responsible for overseeing most of the routine operations at 76 Gas Station service stations. This is a leadership position which required assistant managers to train new employees, make work schedules, help difficult or disgruntled patrons, and assist with everyday duties during busy periods. Moreover, assistant managers are also required to uphold safety policies and maintain hazard-free work environments. They are to manage this through discipline and attentive monitoring of daily procedures. When it comes to the salary, it is usually $9.00 to $10.00 for full-time assistant managers.
Drilling Engineer Technician
The primary function of the Drilling Engineering Technician is to support the Great Plains Business Unit (GPBU) Drilling Organization in data management and analysis. This position will be held accountable in verifying data is accurate and presented in a format so the Engineering staff can make relevant planning and operational decisions. The position will work with the GPBU Drilling Engineering Supervisor.
Responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the Drilling Engineering staff by providing and manipulating data on well operations and costs to assist the Engineer with their duties
- Providing well specific data analytics by generation of Spotfire visualizations and data analysis that provides additional value on cost, on bottom, and operational drilling performance
- Managing data capture and QC processes to ensure data quality. Improving data capture workflows to improve data analysis techniques
- Providing monthly drilling dashboards on cost and performance metrics. Own the effort in the preparation and content of the Quarterly Performance Review for senior leadership
- Collaborate with regulatory group to support permitting and post well reporting with state regulatory agencies
- Track tasks in DSM / Generwell (FUSE) to maintain a drilling inventory of wells in multiple operating basins
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Associate’s degree or higher in sciences, engineering, mathematics, or other related discipline or foreign equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry
- Willing and able to travel up 10% (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in science, engineering, math, or other related discipline or foreign equivalent
- Knowledge of Peleton’s WellView reporting software
- Familiarity with Tibco’s Spotfire visualization and analytics software
- Fundamental knowledge of the drilling process
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and team skills
- Strong dedication to continuous improvement, safety & environmental stewardship and business ethics
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on dedications by fearlessly dealing with important problems, holding others accountable and standing up for what is right
- Delivers results through realistic planning to accomplish goals.
- Invites dialogue to gain a shared understanding and influences with confidence to drive performance and achieve business results.
First Delivery Multi-Skill Operator
The First Delivery Multi-Skill Operator (MSO) position is responsible for bringing online of new wells and facilities and monitoring and optimizing production and costs and performs most of his/her responsibilities at the well site.
Responsibilities may include:
- Execute handover to Operations and commissioning of new wells and facilities
- Inspect gas and oil wells, tanks, meters, separators, compressors, and attached piping components for leaks or unusual conditions and taking corrective actions
- Access remote locations to check wells, maintain normal operating levels, pressures and flow on separation equipment, making adjustments to automatic and manual controls
- Gauge tanks for sale or transfer of crude oil and water
- Operate and troubleshoot rental compressors, flowing gas wells, gas lift wells, testing wells and operation of sand traps and flow back equipment
- Utilize electronic remote well supervision to optimize production and reduce safety & environmental impact
- Maintain chemical injection rates, start up, and shut in wells
- Enter daily volumes, well tests, downtime and injection information into a computer database
- Monitor daily production inputs into electronic data capturing software and comparing input data with output data for correctness
- Report production losses, causes, and resolutions into a computer database
- Monitor and optimizing production and costs within area of control for new wells and facilities
- Minor hands on production equipment repairs
- Execution of new facility walk-throughs, MOCs and PSSRs
- Regulatory work including agency testing requirements, change of status, tank & meter numbering for new facilities
- Updating P&IDs and site security diagrams for all new wells and facilities
- Operate a company-provided vehicle to perform job duties in a safe manner
- Enforce all safety, environmental, and company policies and procedures outlined in the ConocoPhillips Management System
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 3+ years direct experience with oil and gas production practices, equipment and terminology
- Valid driver’s license
- Willing to relocate 40 miles from Loving, NM
- Willingness and ability to perform/comply with following:
- Work in temperature extremes or adverse weather conditions
- Work in several different geographic locations each day
- Work both in and out of a company-owned vehicle
- Wear appropriate special safety equipment
- Climb heights up to 24 feet to gauge tanks
- Walk, bend, stoop, lift, push, and pull
- Use hand tools to make minor repairs
- Work weekends and be on call
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English
- Associates degree / trade certification or higher in Production Technology, Process Technology or related technical field
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- 5+ years direct experience with oil and gas production practices, equipment and terminology
- Ability to prepare accurate and legible reports
- Ability to read and understand production and financial reports
- Ability to react to visual and aural signals, alarms, and instructions
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on dedications by fearlessly taking care of important problems, holding others accountable, and standing up for what is right
- Delivers results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
Work Facts of 76 Gas Station
76 Gas Station Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Sales Associate, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Maintenance Worker
76 Gas Station Printable Application Form
You can download 76 Gas Station printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply 76 Gas Station Jobs: Official Site.