7 Eleven Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, 7 Eleven receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at 7 Eleven can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We’re the industry leader for a reason.
Honestly, there are more than 20,000 reasons why 7‑Eleven is the world’s #1 convenience store. They are the men and women who tirelessly dream up the fresh ideas that make life easier for customers around the world. For nearly nine decades, we’ve counted on their ideas, experience and talents to help us innovate and grow. In return, we provide our people with the room to move around and discover their greatness. That’s how rewarding careers are made.
7 Eleven Job Opportunities & Application Process
7 Eleven receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in 7 Eleven, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Store Manager Trainee-TigerMarket
Responsibilities include learning and assisting in the duties required of a Facility Manager, which are listed below:
Human Resources Management
- Maintain positive employee relations and morale by supervising employees and ensuring that Company policies and procedures are being followed and maintained
- Recruit, interview, and hire employees; ensure that all aspects of the hiring process are completed and that facility is properly staffed
- Effectively train and develop all employees within the facility; supervise training conducted by Assistant Manager and/or other designee
- Effectively manage labor hours through proper scheduling
- Determine and adjust rates of pay for employees at the facility
- Ensure that Company policies related to safety & security and EEO are administered and followed by all employees at all times
- Ensure that Company policies and procedures and all laws governing restricted beverage and tobacco sales are followed by all employees
- Evaluate and take positive and consistent disciplinary action on violations of Company policies and procedures
- Supervise coverage of shifts left vacant due to emergency or lack of personnel and fill as needed
- Prepare and conduct performance reviews for all employees per Company policy; prepare and send all status changes to Human Resources
- Resolve employee relations problems and complaints in a timely manner; counsel and document employee performance issues; process employee terminations as necessary; follow through and communicate employee relations problems to the Area Operations Manager
- Initiate and document terminations of employees with the approval of Area Operations Manager; attend unemployment hearings
- Conduct employee meetings at least once per month or as necessary to communicate store-wide issues and build teamwork among employees
- Provide effective management of expenses, profits and losses to ensure the financial stability of the operation
- Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of facility accounting with weekly and monthly Company reports
- Manage all sales records, controllable expenses and cost items affecting profitability of the facility
- Manage accurate daily accounting of all bookkeeping and ensure accurate daily completion of records, including at a minimum but not limited to:
- Tank stick and gas console/dispenser meter readings
- Register readings
- Close out lottery
- Reconcile funds including change fund, lottery and bank deposits
- Complete DSR/DIR and send to accounting group
- Monitor and analyze gas competition pricing by surveying competitors on daily basis and report to Corporate office, complete gasoline price changes
- Ensure accuracy of pump readings
- Maintain adequate stock on product and supplies needed by keeping a current build-to-book
- Oversee daily bank deposits
Quality Customer Service
- Ensure prompt and courteous customer service, safe conditions at the facility, and employee supervision
- Maintain a neat personal appearance in accordance with Company Uniform and Personal Appearance policy (see Policy HR401-09)
- Effectively manage the facility by directing sales promotions, implementing new programs and communicating to vendors, sales reps, and other appropriate personnel on marketing activities
- Responsible for ordering and merchandising of all authorized merchandise by complying with inventory guidelines. Direct and control proper merchandising and follow-through on all sales promotions
- Recommend new products, services and/or procedures to the Area Operations Manager based on customer needs as well as competition
- Monitor inventory levels and work with Merchandising Managers to ensure maximum turnover of inventory without loss of sales
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all contractual merchandise agreements and report any discrepancies to management
- Complete spot checks to ensure ancillary product pricing procedures are being followed
- Check displays for neatness and customer Ensure that all authorized signs are displayed
- Maintain a working relationship with all vendors; monitor and correct delivery procedures, ensure the accuracy of orders; and report any problems to Area Operations Manager.
Food Service Management
- Provide effective management of two or more specialty food service programs, including supervision of the Food Service Manager
- Ensure that all food and food preparation maintain quality standards and sanitation regulations
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships to ensure quality services
- Ensure that adequate stock is maintained by keeping current build-to-book
- Implement and manage security and prevention measures as suggested by the Security Department and Company policies
- Ensure all personnel are aware of security requirements and that such requirements are administered and followed by all employees at all times
- Control inventory shrink within all corporate guidelines. Pursue inventory shortages or overages to a satisfactory conclusion
- Conduct periodic shift cash audits on all shifts; if inconsistencies are found, investigate and take appropriate action
- Ensure proper daily handling of bank deposits, control cash overages and shortages on a daily basis by performing and verifying that accurate cash register procedures are followed by all employees
Safety and Maintenance
- Conduct daily safety inspections of equipment to ensure optimal operating conditions at all times
- Ensure that safe conditions and a safe environment are maintained at all times
- Respond, report and follow-up on all employee and/or customer accidents, injuries and loss or damage to any property
- Assure good operating condition of all equipment; perform minor maintenance and repair to property and equipment as needed; advise Area Operations Manager and/or Maintenance of all breakdowns immediately
- Perform any other duties as needed for the effective and efficient operation of both the facility and at least 2 food specialty programs
- Ensure work attendance in compliance with Company expectations
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Minimum of 1 year retail management or relevant experience required. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
*A valid drivers license is required; reliable transportation and maintenance of insurance as designated by state regulations is required. Employees are subject to motor vehicle checks in accordance with Company policy.
Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrated leadership and customer service skills and competencies. Proven success developing team members. Demonstrated ability to use P&L and store reports to affect change. Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to write routine reports and to speak effectively before customers and employees. Proficient accounting skills. Ability to exercise sound judgment and work with minimum supervision. Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft products preferred Word, Excel). PDI/Verifone/Topaz experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for full shift.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds from ground to overhead, and/or 60 pounds from ground to waist level, up to thirty minutes of workday (i.e., to assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 128 pounds (i.e., utilizing hand truck.)
- Ability to bend at the waist with some twisting, up to one hour of the workday.
- May be required to climb a ladder and/or stool, kneel or crouch to store or retrieve materials and/or place or remove signs.
- Ability to grasp, reach, and manipulate objects with hands all day. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination and may require bilateral coordination of hands, up to four hours of the workday.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Essential functions are job duties that an employee must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. All of the responsibilities listed above are considered essential job functions to this position.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work Facts of 7 Eleven
7 Eleven Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Shift Leader, Maintenance Worker, Assistant Manager, Retail Store Manager, Administrative Assistant, HR Specialist, Guest Experience Auditor, Customer Service Liaison, Field Consultant, Field Training Specialist
7 Eleven Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest 7 Eleven to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Yes. 7 Eleven Application
How to Apply 7 Eleven Jobs: Official Site