1-800-Flowers Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, 1-800-Flowers receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at 1-800-Flowers can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
1-800-Flowers.com, Inc. is a floral and gourmet foods gift retailer and distribution company in the United States. It was one of the first retailers to use a 24 x 7 toll-free telephone number and the Internet for direct sales to consumers.
1-800-Flowers Job Opportunities & Application Process
1-800-Flowers receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in 1-800-Flowers, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
1-800-Flowers are looking for an Associate Manager, Affiliate Marketing with a compelling record of supporting digital marketing strategies to deliver outstanding revenue growth. This person will help run the day to day operations of our affiliate marketing channel. This position will be based in our Medford, OR office.
- Passion for digital marketing, in particular the affiliate industry
- Experience with affiliate platforms preferred (Impact Radius, Rakuten, CJ)
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics
- Advanced technical understanding of websites and online marketing functions (understand tracking using urls, pixels, different attribution models etc)
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Consistently working well with a diverse group of colleagues and team members with sensitivity and supportive attitude
- Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication
- Ability to mentor, train and lead junior team members
- 3-5 years of experience managing a large affiliate program
- Track record of revenue growth of affiliate program
- High-level of comfort with data, reporting, and analytics
- College degree required
1-800-Flowers Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest 1-800-Flowers to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of 1-800-Flowers
1-800-Flowers Working Hours
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am-8:00pm; Saturday: 9:00am-5:00pm; Sunday: 9:00am-4:00pm
Open Positions: Customer Service Specialist, Associate Category Manager, Director-Project Manager Office, Senior Manager-Florist Relations & Quality Assurance, Floral Relations Specialist, , Key Account Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply 1 800 flowers Jobs: visit Official Site.