Subway Online Application
Subway is a multinational chain of food restaurants that primarily sells submarine burgers, sandwiches and salads. It is based in America and one of the kings of multinationals operating a humongous number of 44,280 locations in a whopping 110 nations worldwide. This incredible fat also makes it the largest employer of the human race across cultures, ethnicity and nationality with an approximate of 328,000 to 492,000 employees supported by the food stores only. The work culture is exciting with a commitment to fresh food and excellent customer service. It attracts a lot of entry-level job seekers and part-time employees in the teenage population.
By applying Subway you may join Subway’s family. At the same time you will be able to look for Subway job postings and apply to any notices you like.
Open Positions: Sandwich Artist, Senior Sandwich Artist, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager, Multi Unit Manager, Accounts Payable Assistant, Customer Care Representative, Financial Assistant, Clerical Assistant, Office Assistant, Network Administrator
Printable Application PDF/Form: Subway Job Applications PDF
How to Apply Subway Jobs: Search Job Openings
Local Restaurant Jobs
Become a part of the SUBWAY® family as a Sandwich Artist® or Manager at a local SUBWAY® restaurant near you.
The Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities*:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY®courses as directed
Prerequisites:Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: No previous experience required.Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.