Restoration Hardware Application
Restoration Hardware is a luxury brand in the home furnishings marketplace offering furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, décor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby & child products. RH operates an integrated business with multiple channels of distribution including Galleries, Source Books and websites.
By applying Restoration Hardware you may join Restoration Hardware’s family. At the same time you will be able to look for Restoration Hardware job postings and apply to any notices you like.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Customer Care Representative, Assistant Manager, Manager, Allocation Planner, Supply Chain Analyst, Project Manager, Credit Card Marketing Manager, Designer, Email Advocate, Maintenance Technician, Finance Analyst, Payroll Supervisor, Planning Coordinator, Quality Assurance Leader, Merchandiser, Business Analyst, Buyer
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Restoration Hardware Jobs: visit Official Site.
RH operates galleries and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, while our Source Books and websites serve as virtual extensions and compelling tours of the brand. We currently publish Interiors, Small Spaces, Objects of Curiosity, Tableware, Outdoor and Baby & Child Source Books.
Below is a brief summary of some of the benefits offered to eligible* associates:
- Generous Associate Discount Program
- Competitive time-off plan that includes vacation, sick and holiday time
- Company-paid life insurance, and short- and long-term disability income protection programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- A flexible health plan that offers choice in providers that includes medical, dental and vision benefits for you, your spouse or domestic partner and children
- Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
*All of these benefits are offered to regular full-time associates and many are offered to regular part-time associates.