Housing Works Online Application
By applying Housing Works you may join Housing Works’s family. At the same time you will be able to look for Housing Works job postings and apply to any notices you like.
Open Positions: Rent Increase Specialist, Sales Associate, Program Associate, Housing Specialist
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Housing Works Jobs: Search Job Openings or visit Official Site.
- Full time staff receive five weeks of paid time off their first year, and it only goes up from there.
- Great, comprehensive health and dental insurance after just 30 days of employment for full time and some part time staff.
- Help with student loans.
- Help with gym memberships and other health and educational needs.
- Retirement plan.
- Life insurance.
- Discounts at our chic thrift shops and book store and café.
- Vibrant, celebratory, diverse atmosphere.
- Opportunities to advocate for others and yourself –we are here to change the world!
About Housing Works
Housing Works vision of financial independence was timely. In 1997, we found ourselves engaged in a war with then-mayor Rudolph Giuliani over his administration’s AIDS housing policies, prompting his administration to cut off city funding to Housing Works. Housing Works sued, and later won a $5 million judgment against the city. Nonetheless, we learned the invaluable lesson of earning our own money. Today, earned income from our social enterprise businesses, health care and other services accounts for approximately 90 percent of our revenue.
That revenue has allowed Housing Works to become the largest community-basedAIDS service organization in the United States, as well as the nation’s largest minority-controlled AIDS service organization. Since our founding, we have provided lifesaving services, such as housing, primary care, job training, and legal help, to more than 20,000 homeless and low-income New Yorkers living withHIV/AIDS.