DaVita Online Application
DaVita Healthcare Partners, Inc. is one of the largest kidney care companies in the United States, with corporate headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
By applying DaVita you may join DaVita’s family. At the same time you will be able to look for DaVita job postings and apply to any notices you like.
Open Positions: Administrative Assistant, Patient Care Technician, Dietitian, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Clinical Service Specialist, Registered Nurse, Care Manager, Clinic Manager (Facility Administrator), Social Worker, Biomedical Technician, Laboratory Service Specialist, Medical Technologist, Technical Help Desk Analyst, Accountant, Corporate Training and Education Manager, Human Resources Representative, Manager, Medical Billing/Collections and Insurance Associate, Customer Support Representative, Information Technology Specialist, Marketing and Sales Associate
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply DaVita Jobs: Search Job Openings or visit Official Site.
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) plan with many investment options and no waiting period – provides eligible teammates the opportunity to defer money from paychecks on a pre-tax basis to help save for retirement
- Teammate Stock Purchase Plan – allows participants to purchase shares of DaVita Common Stock at a discounted rate through payroll deductions
In 1999 DaVita was known as Total Renal Care (TRC), a dialysis company on the brink of bankruptcy. That year, Kent Thiry joined TRC as CEO and the company was restructured and renamed DaVita. DaVita was featured as a Stanford Business School case.
Since then, the company has grown significantly, reaching 230 on the Fortune 500 as of 2014. DaVita acquired Gambro’s U.S.-based clinics in 2004. The merger doubled the number of DaVita’s outpatient facilities, combining DaVita’s 664 clinics with Gambro Healthcare’s 565 clinics. DaVita operates or provides administrative services at more than 1,800 dialysis facilities and domestically employs more than 41,000 people.