Farm And Fleet Application
A regional seller of farm equipment, grain, chemicals and more based in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa, Blain’s Farm And Fleet, has operates just over 37 stores since 1955. It has recently expanded into clothing and hardware supplies, toys, sporting goods, etc. and support somewhere between 1000 to 5000 employees, including both full-time and part-time. It is a family owned business that is deeply rooted in the traditions and culture of the Midwest. It was recently awarded by WELCOA with the Gold Well Workplace Award in 2015, which seems to greatly attract the youth in the region for applying for part-time job vacancies.
By applying Farm And Fleet you may join Farm And Fleet’s family. At the same time you will be able to look for Farm And Fleet job postings and apply to any notices you like.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Cashier, Front End Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Regional Manager, Call Center Customer Service Representative, Intern, Loss Prevention Associate, Repair Technician, Automotive Service Technician, Automotive Service Center Management Trainee, Human Resources Representative, Merchandiser
Printable Application PDF/Form: Blain’s Farm and Fleet Application
How to Apply Farm And Fleet Jobs: Search Job Openings
Whether you are looking for a career in retail management, merchandising or anything in between, you’ll be exposed to a fast paced environment, the latest technologies, and a commitment to constructive improvements, as well as a mentoring and coaching atmosphere.
You’ll also receive continuous and comprehensive on-the-job training and cross training so that you have the tools you need to grow in your career and with the company.
Farm And Fleet Benefits
You need a benefits package that will truly make a difference in your life. In addition to:
- Major medical
- Company funded profit-sharing program
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
You’ll find that we have benefits you just won’t find at any other retailer. Things like:
- Our stores close on all major holidays, including Memorial Day, July Fourth and Labor Day, so that our associates can spend time with their families and friends.
- Numerous opportunities for growth and advancement because of our commitment to continuous training, consistent and measured growth and financial stability.
- We keep our hours of operation at a manageable level for our associates. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from 9 a.m.to 6 p.m.
- Paid vacation
- Non smoking & drug free environment
- Relocation packages – Within the United States
- Discounts on Dell Computer products
And, most important, all of this is nicely packaged in a family environment dedicated to making your career flourish.